Directions & Map
- From the QEW take the exit #89 Glendale Ave. N. and follow the Niagara-on-the-Lake signs, which will take you to Hwy. 55 (Niagara Stone Road).
- Hwy. 55 will bring you right into the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- When you reach the stop light at Mary Street, continue for three more streets until you reach Gage Street. At Gage Street, turn right. We are in the 3rd block on your right at #116 Gage Street.
FROM THE USA:
- Enter Canada at the Lewiston Bridge onto Highway 405.
- After about 2 miles, take the Stanley Road exit.
- Follow the signs to Niagara-on-the-Lake along Portage Road to the traffic circle and along the Niagara Parkway.
- Continue driving along the Niagara Parkway into Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- The Niagara Parkway becomes Picton Street then at King Street, Picton becomes Queen Street.
- Proceed two more blocks and turn left at Victoria Street.
- Proceed two blocks on Victoria Street to Gage Street and turn right. We are on the left side of the street at #116 Gage Street.
There is so much to see and do in-and-around beautiful, historic Niagara-on-the-Lake…
Enjoy a leisurely stroll to any of the three Shaw Theatres, or just sit in the beautiful Queen’s Royal Park (where the Niagara River empties into Lake Ontario) and leisurely watch the sailboats.
You could also ride your bicycle (or rent one in town) on the bicycle path that meanders along the fabulous Niagara River Parkway. Or, you can…
- Explore Upper Canada’s history at Fort George, Fort Mississauga, McFarland House, Laura Secord House, and Queenston Heights.
- Visit the Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Conservatory along the Niagara Parkway.
- Walk along the Bruce Trail or the local Heritage Trail.
- Bike, rollerblade or walk the numerous trails along the Niagara River Parkway.
- Browse antique shops throughout Niagara.
- Visit the Welland Canal and its museum at Lock 3.
- Tour the numerous award winning wineries right here in Niagara-on-the-Lake and around the region.
- Play golf on the many local golf courses, including the famous ‘Legends on the Niagara’ course.
- Visit the famous Horseshoe Falls and enjoy all the excitement in Niagara Falls.
- Try your luck at Casinos Niagara and Fallsview.
- Dine at one of the many restaurants in and around town, we have a menu booklet available to help you decide.
From 2011 through 2014 the Niagara-on-the-Lake Bicentennial Committee will be planning many exciting events, re-enactments and celebrations to commemorate some of the historic events that helped form Canada 200 years ago. Click on their logo below to visit their website where you will find dates of the events so you can book your rooms in advance…
Niagara-on-the-Lake, come and explore for yourself.